A note to visitors: We try very hard to produce reliable software but occasionally problems surface, and when they do we rectify them as soon as possible. Each release comes with a 'Latest information' file that details all the changes (except for the most minor) made in each build. Our experience is that our users prefer the candid approach to one of denial and slipstreamed changes. We operate low price subscription update schemes for our programs which keep users up to date during the period of their subscription.
Release 7.05c, 2 May 2018
Users whose activation key ends in I04-J12 can download this release using the Miscellaneous, Check Website for Updates option within the program. How to use the web updates facility. Minor changes only in this release:
- Paste option for OLE pages removed
- Sundry small user interface and calculation presentational changes
Release 7.05b, 5 February 2018
- Beam load and BM/SF diagram border width is now entered as a value (in pixels) rather than yes/no checkbox (enter 0 for no border).
- If Auto o.w. was checked for a beam extended as a cantilever, the program could hang if particular span values were entered - fixed
- Data entry grids (beam loads, column loads, page heading etc) now use current theme colours
- Further UI improvements
Release 7.05a, 27 September 2017
- Various technical and minor user interface changes
- This release is built with Embarcadero Delphi Tokyo - this is a technical change that does not affect end users
- Projects containing one or more OLE pages were flagged as not saved on loading even though no changes had been made - fixed
Release 7.04b, 19 June 2017
- Technical and minor user interface changes only
Release 7.04a, 10 April 2017
- RTF (rich text format) output is now shown as a third output option in the Print dialog - previously it was implemented as a right-click option on item windows. You can now choose whether to copy the RTF to the clipboard from where it can be posted into another application or write it to a file (by default the last folder is used) and optionally load this into the program associated with RTF files (Microsoft Word on most systems). As before, RTF output does not include page headings, diagrams or OLE pages.
- If you change the section type (e.g. from UB to RHS) in the steel column edit diagram, the load position diagram is now updated.
- Add/Use note buttons in edit dialogs could insert wrong text - fixed.
- Error messages were triggered if you reduced item windows to below a certain size or minimized them- fixed.
Release 7.03a, 16 February 2017
- Four new themes have been added.
- The Expand function has been reworked. A new checkbox to the right of the Expand button on the Project Manager toggles Expand mode.
- Various changes have been made to enhance the program appearance on very high resolution screens
- A new option "'Check website for updates' option: show/hide" has been added to the setup program - the default is checked, but if you uncheck this box the Check website for updates option no longer appears on the menu.
- This release is built with Embarcadero Delphi Berlin - this is a technical change that does not affect end users