Loading Google search bar - please wait
Release 4.57b, 27 Oct 2010
- Beam edit copy bearing details now only functions if R2 bearing type is set to padstone or bearing plate. The unreinforced padstone setting is now copied for padstones.
- The Page Heading editor now has options to export and import heading templates. These options are for use when you install SuperBeam or ProSteel on a new computer and save you having to recreate the heading from scratch. You can also now replace the current template with another one if you have saved more than one.
Release 4.57a, 5 Oct 2010
- The 0.01 version number change is because this release is built with Delphi XE - this is a technical change that does not affect end users
- When we changed the code to allow any number of laminations in glulam beams, K15 values above 15 weren't added. Fixed
- Trying to move an item above the top of the item list in the Project Manager caused an AV. Fixed
- The creep deflection calculation for flitch beams is now explicitly labelled as being at mid-span
- Certain text on printouts could be misaligned. Fixed.
- Print Project edit dialog did not list columns correctly. Fixed
- Use/Add Note buttons in edit dialogs were not always appropriately enabled/disabled. Fixed
- F5 removed as zoom hot key (use F8 Expand)
- Several small visual tidy-ups
Release 4.56j, 24 May 2010
- The Project Details dialog has now been enhanced so you can choose one of the four project fields as the filename on new projects.
- Twin or triple steel beams are now correctly identified in Project Manager as such
- The last steel column edited serves as the default when a new one is added; if the last one had a checked section, the check was carried over but not the section size - fixed
- Glulam beams can now have any number of laminations, not just a number selected from the drop-down list
- Entering a number with two decimal points and no operators in a calculated field (e.g. 2.3.4) caused a lockup, now correctly handled
- Calculator erroneously stripped trailing zeroes if set to 0 decimal places; the fixed version adds a 5 decimal point button to make it obvious which version you have
- PDF margins can now be set independently of those for the current printer (separate tab on Configurations, Page Layout dialog)
- Export to EuroBeam file improved (the first release of EuroBeam is now available to SuperBeam users with current update cover)
Release 4.56i, 2/4 Feb 2010
- Auto o.w. bug: if you selected 'Auto o.w.' and the o.w. entry was not the first entry in the load table, the load data could be corrupted if you saved and reloaded the project or copied and pasted the beam - fixed
- Print Page Heading only returned a blank sheet with no heading - fixed
- If you changed a Project Text page to a User Text Page or vice versa, the menu options were not updated - fixed
- 4 Feb build The beam and post load edit dialog positions were not remembered when you closed them - fixed
Release 4.56h, 11 Jan 2010
- This fixes a bug in earlier 4.56 releases that caused a crash on printing if you had selected cm. as the dimension unit in Configuration, Page Layout.
- Bug fix: if you selected 'Load sharing' with a glulam beam a K8 factor of 1.1 was erroneously applied to the permissible bending and shear stress
- C30 has been added as an option for glulam beams at the request of a user. We would suggest checking availability before specifying this.
- In parallel with the ongoing development of our new EuroBeam program, the File, Export to EuroBeam file code has been extensively revised. Exported files from 4.56d-f will not be readable by the release version of EuroBeam. Hopefully the EuroBeam file specification is now fairly firm, but it is possible that we will need to further revise it.
- This release incorporates MadExcept error handling which should provide some insight into the printing problems experienced by a few users. If an serious error is triggered a box pops up which gives you the option of sending us a full error report. To see what this looks like you can generate a dummy error by going to Miscellaneous > User Initials and entering 'ZZZ'. Change them back afterward of course! Please do not send us reports unless requested.
There is no 4.56g